Who doesn’t love Free Printables Kids art? I know I do! I have a Pinterest Board full of Free Printables. It’s called “Printables for Free Y’all!”. It’s by far my most popular board on Pinterest!
People flock to these free files because they save you lots of time and money! And, we all love that! Plus, you can often make adorable and inexpensive gifts from these Free Printables.
Gifting is what I had in mind when I created these adorable free printables kids art for kids.
These sweet fox prints make lovely gifts for a newborn or for a first birthday!
Instructions for Creating Free Printables Kids Art:
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used. And, it doesn’t cost you even a tiny bit more to buy through these links! But, it does help me pay for my blog…thank you!
- Upload the file containing the art print you which to print…see the files below:
- Send the file to your favorite printer service. I made these with a large enough resolution to fit an 18” x 24” picture. However, you can size them to the dimensions you prefer.
- Purchase a simple, modern wall frame. Here are a few suggestions from Amazon:
Instructions to Create Greeting Cards from the Free Kids Printables:
- Upload the file containing the art print.
- Size the print to fit a 5 x 7-inch blank card or another card size.
- Send the print to your favorite printing service or to your home printer. If you print it at home, copy it onto good cardstock so that it’s not flimsy.
- Cut out the print and lightly glue it onto a blank card.
I used Canva, a free design tool on the web to create this free printables kids art. Canva makes designing and creating printables a snap once you learn a few techniques. For example, they carry a series of free templates. I used the poster template to create these prints.
Another tool I used to create these prints was the Hungry JPEG. This site is full of gorgeous graphics that make wonderful art pieces for your home. Their cost is reasonable too. I especially like their bundles since they are so reasonably priced and always include awesome fonts! Check them out!
Thanks for visiting me today! And, if you like to give nice but inexpensive gifts, check out my button bracelets! These bracelets are adorable and so easy to make!