Easy Pumpkin Muffins That Even Your Kids Can Make!
For a special treat and a change of pace, my ten year-old grandson, Will wrote this post. He’s a budding chef and baker and he swears by this yummy pumpkin muffin recipe! It only requires three ingredients and a bit of care (and, perhaps supervision) when using the mixer.
So, if you have kids or grandkids, you know that this Easy Pumpkin Muffin recipe is kid friendly and kid approved! Enjoy!
Want a simple baking recipe for your kids?
These delicious and easy pumpkin muffins are amazing for breakfast, snacks, celebrations, or parties. Your kids, even six- or seven-year-olds, can make this very delicious recipe. It is a definite favorite of my siblings and friends, and the youngsters in your care will more likely than not love these. And it is not only for children. If you are searching for a delicious recipe that has no eggs, you are in luck! And yes, I said no eggs!
EASY PUMPKIN MUFFIN RECIPE
You need only three simple ingredients:
- Pumpkin (one small can)
- Spice cake mix (15.25 ounces)
- Chocolate chips (approx. half a cup)
The pumpkin muffins also need some supplies such as:
- Can opener
- Mixing bowl
- A mixer & two beaters
- One muffin pan (two if doubling, three if tripling, and so on)
- One or two cooking spoons
- Non-stick cooking spray
Your kids, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren will sometimes eat up the food in less than a day, so it is best to double the recipe. I repeat, double the pumpkin muffin recipe or they may be gone in a flash.
Try the recipe now!
The delectable and easy pumpkin muffins are made using the following procedure:
- Open pumpkin & spice cake mix & dump into bowl
- Use mixer with beaters attached
- Continue to mix until fully mixed & new batter has a light tannish color
- Add chocolate chips and stir
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Spray pan with non-stick spray & use spoons to put the batter into the pan
- When done with previous step, slide into oven for about twelve minutes
- Afterwards, remove pumpkin muffins from oven and let sit for a minute or two
You’re going to love these easy pumpkin muffins found in this delicious, delectable, simple recipe.
That was the end of Will’s post.
And, if you’re wanting another great dessert recipe, try out my delicious flan recipe.